Temecula, California, United States 92592
Enjoy this wine country ranch suite including a bedroom with a Queen (sleeps 2), a living room with a comfortable Queen sleeper sofa with a memory foam mattress (sleeps 2), a full bath, a laundry/kitchenette, and nature pool access. This unit has private keypad access through double French doors from a beautiful courtyard entry. This unit is on an 8+ acre mini ranch on a paved road in a private community and is surrounded by many ancient oak trees and granite boulders. It has a natural garden path down to a seasonal creek in the oaks, horseshoes, driving range area, bocce ball on the lawn near the natural pool, all outside the backdoor! A bar-b-que and outdoor fire pit are also available, with outdoor seating.
- Kitchenette/Laundry room includes microwave, Keurig coffee maker, toaster, small induction cooktop, smoothie maker, small refrigerator/freezer, iron and ironing board.
- The Nature Pool is heated naturally (up to @88 degrees without a heater during summers).
- Propane for BBQ, outdoor fire pit, and Pool/Spa is offered separately at cost upon request.
- No pets (we have a dog that loves people but doesn't like other animals on the property).
- No small children under 12 (Wine country/animal wildlife/pool are hazards for small children).
- Wineries are close by (nearest is @1 mile walking distance).
- Caretakers live in the house and are available for questions or issues.
(NOTE: This ranch is in a private community in wine country. Rules and Restrictions must be strictly followed. A 10pm-7am quiet time curfew applies and is enforced using noise level monitors.)
Away From It All
Carbon Monoxide Detector
Deck / Patio / Balcony
Dishes & Utensils
Duty Free Shops
Extra Pillows and Blankets
First Aid Kit
Iron & Board
Lawn / Garden
Lock on Bedroom Door
Luggage Dropoff Allowed
Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Near The Ocean
Private Living Room
Room Darkening Shades
Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
Ski & Snowboard
Ski Privileges Optional
Sports & Activities
Well-lit Path to Entrance