Temecula, California, United States 92592
This cute little one-bedroom hideaway is perfect for a couple or a family of 4 or a couple on their own.
The HideAway is a new listing. See REVIEWS of our other homes in Temecula Wine Country: VRBO# 747411, VRBO# 739743 and VRBO#710533
This 1 Bedroom, 1 bath flat features full kitchen amenities and spectacular views of sunsets and sunrises over the Temecula Wine Country. Enjoy the fire-pit while watching the sunset. Even better - the sunrises are spectacular!
We proudly equip each of our homes with all state and federally required safety equipment, including (but not limited to) First aid Kits, smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors, fire extinguishers, and dead bolts on exterior doors.
Uber & Lyft are available to this home wtihin 5-10 minutes of request. All Temecula Wineries are accessible for $5-$8.
Old Town Temecula usually costs $12-$15 to get to.
• Lake Skinner Nature Preserve - 6.1 Miles
• Sam Hick’s Monument Park – 6.3 Miles
• Temecula Valley Museum- 6.3 Miles
• La Bella Vita – 6.3 Miles
• Historic Old Town Temecula – 6.5 Miles
• Gallery on Main – 6.5 Miles
• Karl Strauss Brewing Company – 7.3 Miles
• Pechanga Entertainment Center & Casino – 8.1 Miles
• Temecula Valley Strawberry Farm – 13.7 Miles
• Santa Rosa Plateau Wildlife Preserve - 18.5 Miles
• San Diego Zoo Safari Park – 41.3 Miles
• San Diego Zoo - 63.3 Miles
• SeaWorld® San Diego – 65.9 Miles
• Disneyland® Park – 67.4 Miles
Area Golf Courses
• Temeku Hills Golf Course, 18-Hole Championship Course - 3.4 Miles
• Redhawk Golf Club, 18-Hole Championship Course - 6.6 Miles
• SCGA Golf Course, 18-Hole Championship Course - 8 Miles
• Temecula Creek Inn, 27-Hole Championship Course - 8.7 Miles
• CrossCreek Golf Club, 18-Hole Championship Course - 12.1 Miles
Additional Area Activities
• Antique Shopping
• Hot Air Ballooning
• Biking, Hiking & Horseback Riding Tours
• Limousine Tours
• Carriage Rides
• Gaming Casinos
• Herb Farms
Weather in California
The weather is always beautiful in California, so no matter how you choose to fill your days, you'll enjoy them under bright, beautiful sunshine and gorgeous blue skies.
Average Yearly Temperatures
• December-March: High 70°, Low 40°
• April-May: High 75°, Low 50°
• June-September: High 85° - Low 55°
• October-November: High 80°, Low 45°
Away From It All
Deck / Patio / Balcony
Dishes & Utensils
Flat Path to Front Door
Golf Privileges Optional
Lock on Bedroom Door
Luggage Dropoff Allowed
Pack 'n Play Travel Crib
Private Living Room
Ski & Snowboard
Ski Privileges Optional
Step-free access to Bathroom
Step-free access to Bedroom
Step-free access to Common Areas
Step-free Access to Home
Well-lit Path to Entrance
Wide Doorway to Common Areas
Wide Doorway to Home
Great for a Weekend Getaway
I had never been to Temecula and was really happy with how this booking worked out. I was there with 3 other people for a wedding and there was enough room for all of us to be comfortable. The rooms and bathroom were clean and stocked with towels. The view from this place was also amazing! Tom, the property manager, was very helpful as well. The location was perfect and we were a short drive from wineries and the wedding venue. i would definitely book this place again next time i am in temecula.from Newport Beach
Thank you for staying and for your wonderful review! Tom and Alex
Comfortable setting - very scenic.
Nicely kept - & clean. Tom and Alex were very helpful by making sure we had all of the amenities we needed. We were in Temecula for a wedding and enjoyed the beautiful views of the countryside. Thank you both for your hospitality. Enjoyed our stay.
Thanks! It was a pleasure hosting you!